Wedding Photography in Manchester, UK
Firstly… Congratulations on getting engaged and deciding to experience one of the greatest days of your life. There will be a million and one things to do and choosing the best photographer for you is certainly one of the most crucial things for you to get right. If you like the look and style of my photography the first thing to do is check if your wedding date is available. Please feel free to give me a call or drop me an email. I want to make sure I am right for you so would ideally like to meet for a no obligation consultation in Manchester or a location to suit you, or we could have a Skype chat before going ahead with the booking.
Wedding Photography Service in Manchester
My wedding photography style is natural, creative, relaxed and fun. I will capture all the big important moments for you but also the tiny details that make your day so special. I want to create a set of photographs for you that tell the story of your day and will be something amazing for you to look back on forever.
- Photography coverage from bridal preparations to the first dance (usually around 10 hours)
- Visit to the location before the wedding
- All high resolution images supplied on a USB stick
- A set of low resolution images to be used on social media
- Password protected online gallery for sharing and ordering prints
- A fully insured, experienced and friendly photographer to cover your special day and guide you through the photography process.
- I cover travel in the North West but would require expenses for further afield and possibly overnight accomodation
Manchester’s Best Wedding Photography
The cost for the day’s coverage starts at £999 depending on how many hour’s coverage you require. This can be adjusted to suit your needs however so do please get in touch whatever your budget. There are no hidden costs or extra fees although there are some optional extras that can help make your photography experience even better. A 2nd photographer available from £250 per day. All the photographers I work with have a style that works really well with mine and all the photos from the day will blend seamlessly together. It’s a great way to have two different perspectives and two pairs of eyes to make sure nothing at all is missed.